1 — Schedule a Visit to our Showroom
Receive a complimentary kitchen design consultation. We will show you our products, discuss cabinet door styles, finishes, & countertop surfaces. Please be sure to bring the following:
- A builders or architects plan or your rough measurements (please include the size of all window & door openings & ceiling height) If you can’t provide that we will schedule a time to measure your space to insure accuracy
- Pictures of your existing space
- Pictures of styles or designs that catch your eye
- Appliance specifications (if chosen)
2 — Presentation of Initial Design & Job Estimate
- We will meet back at our showroom and see your new kitchen design come to life with our 3D 20/20 program.
- We will discuss possible changes that you would like to see
- At this time, if you have chosen to proceed, we ask for a retainer of $500 which will be applied to your order
- We will schedule a measurement of your space to insure accuracy
- Revision of kitchen design based on our meeting
3 — Presentation of Revised Design and Confirmation
We are almost there once we have agreed on the final layout, we are ready to place your order.
- We will have you sign a written proposal for kitchen cabinets, countertop surface, hardware costs, delivery and installation. We will include copies of the layout to be initialed.
- We will have you sign a written proposal for any installation or remodeling our company is involved in with the project.
- We require 50% of the 1st proposal, at the time of signing, in order to place the order.
- We will place the order…you’re on your way to that dream kitchen!
4 — Order Confirmation, Scheduling of Work, and Delivery
- Once the order has been placed with the kitchen cabinetry manufacturer and we receive confirmation of the delivery date, we can schedule installation. Depending on additional agreed labor involved, any and all will be scheduled accordingly and a deposit will be required.
- We require the balance of the cabinet, hardware, and delivery costs at the time of delivery. We are at your job site, whether we are installing or not, to insure that your cabinetry has arrived correctly and in perfect condition at the time of delivery.
- At the time of installation, we will schedule the template for your countertops. Usually within a week or two of the template, the kitchen counters are ready for installation, at which time we will schedule. We are always present at both the template and installation to insure your satisfaction.
- We require the balance of the countertop costs, along with the cabinet installation.